Funders / Donors
DHPI receives its support from various international donors and one local partner:
- Misean Cara is a Catholic and Irish based organisation composed of 89 religious and lay missionary organisations.
- Misereor is a Catholic and German based organisation with partners in Africa, Asia, Oceania and Latin America
- The Irish Aid is a country (South Africa) programme from the Irish Government managed by the Irish Aid team at the Embassy in Pretoria
- Diakonia is a faith-based Swedish development organization that supports and work with around 400 local partner organizations in 30 countries.
- CAFOD is the official aid agency of the Catholic Church in England and Wales and part of Caritas International.
- Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States of America.
- Lenten Appeal is a department of the South African Catholic Bishops’ Conference